Serves 4 generously
Time to prepare
- 1 Banana peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Apple chopped and cored but not peeled
- 1 Kiwi peeled and roughly sliced
- 200 g Frozen strawberries (left to thaw for a while)
- 2 tbsp Natural probiotic yoghurt
- 500 ml Unsweetened apple juice
Put the ingredients in your blender or smoothie maker and blend until smooth.
Serve this delicious treat in a tall glass. If you find the smoothie is too thick add a splash of juice or water. Leftovers could be put in to a jug and left in the fridge so you’ll have a convenient healthy snack whenever you need it.
Why not share your smoothie ideas with us by leaving them in the comments box below